Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Rainbow Birthday

Hello! Today I have a rainbow colored birthday card to share. I love rainbows, don't you? They just make me happy!


I finally had some time to play with the new Fun Stampers Journey Designer Series Stencil available  in the Bloom This Way mini catalog. This stencil is actually 4 stencils in 1 which I cut into the 4 smaller sizes. They are the perfect size for a card front.

After placing the stencil on Whip Cream cardstock, I used daubers to apply the inks diagonally in rainbow order. I used Candy Apple, Citrus CoolerLemon DropLimeade SplashBeach Ball and Grape Fusion inks. The stenciled panel was added to Candy Apple cardstock, and then adhered to a Whip Cream card base. The sentiment is from the Storybook Occasions stamp set, which is another favorite of mine from the mini catalog.

Quick and easy birthday card to make multiples. I know I always need birthday cards. 

I'm entering this into the current challenge at Seize the Birthday, without the topping this time.


You can visit my website for all the products I used on this card. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day! Enjoy!  

                                                                   Pam








2 comments:

  1. Great stencil to use for your fun rainbow inking Pam. Whoever gets this will be super happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rainbow colors - its one of the perfect things to go with a stencil! Wonderful birthday card, Pam! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday challenge!
    - Ashwini, STB DT

    ReplyDelete