Thursday, September 14, 2017

Happy Anniversary

Hello, everyone! Today I'm sharing an anniversary card that I made with one of my favorite Fun Stampers Journey layering stamp sets, Summer Rose. I love layering stamps and this one is so easy!


There are 3 layers for the roses in this set. I used Bubble Gum True Color Fusion ink for the bottom layer and Candy Apple True Color Fusion ink for the detail layers on my Whip Cream cardstock base. I love the depth that these colors create!

For the leaves, I used Limeade Splash True Color Fusion ink for the lighter bottom layer and Fresh Forest True Color Fusion ink for the detail stamps. I splattered Bubble Gum Silk onto the panel for some added interest and shine.

The card base was adhered to a layer of Black Licorice cardstock. I wrapped some Black Licorice Journey Twine tied into a bow around the base. Finally, the panel was adhered to a Candy Apple cardstock base. The sentiment is from the Bird Melody stamp set. The fonts used for the sentiments in this stamp set are beautiful!

I hope you've enjoyed seeing my card for today. Remember you can purchase any of these supplies from my online store at www.funstampersjourney.com/pamnutting.

We have an incredible sale this month on many mixed media products, including our fabulous pan pastels and the brand new gel press. Click HERE to see everything that is 20% off this month only!


Please contact me with any questions you may have. Have a wonderful day! Enjoy!

                                                              Pam

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! Summer Rose is a fun Stamp Set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness aren't those roses gorgeous. I love the layered stamps too. Beautiful work Pam. hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card here Pam and loving the pretty roses too ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete