Sunday, July 2, 2017

I'm Back - Finally!

Hello, everyone! I've been away so long. It's been a very busy few months personally with family, plus my two businesses. I am finally in a place where I'm ready to create & share again. Sure hope some of you are out there still and that many more will soon follow!

The new Fun Stampers Journey catalog is finally here! It's 335 pages of gorgeousness!!! If you'd like to start ordering just go to my website www.funstampersjourney.com/pamnutting to shop. You can order a catalog of your own using the number CL-0025.

                                             Click HERE to see the catalog...


We also have a special going on - a recruiting special! Receive DOUBLE the stamp sets by joining me in July! Why not join my team? We have so much fun crafting together - in person & virtually! With 3 different kits to choose from, you're sure to find one perfect for you! Head on over to my website www.funstampersjourney.com/pamnutting and click on JOIN MY TEAM.




I would love to have you join me! The quarterly minimum is only $150! Yes, $150!!!

I'll be back soon to share a card I made with some fabulous Fun Stampers Journey products! Have a great day! Enjoy!

                                                            Pam                                                         




No comments:

Post a Comment