Thursday, July 13, 2017

Dreams Happen

Hello. Yes, dreams do happen! One of my favorite quotes is "If you can dream it, you can do it." by Walt Disney. So very true!



I love this stamp from the recent Fun Stampers Journey Convention that I used on my card today. To create the background, I blended some Candy Apple, Lemon Drop & Beach Ball True Color Fusion Inks with a dauber onto a piece of Whip Cream cardstock. I die cut the ink blended panel and a piece of Black Licorice cardstock with Journey Rectangles dies. Don't you just love how they are pierced?

My stamp was inked with Black Licorice True Color Fusion Ink onto the ink blended panel. After adhering that to the black panel, I added a generous splattering of the yummy Sparkle Silk for some gorgeous shine. For even more sparkle, I added Journey Glaze and  Journey Sparkle Dust to the stars. I scattered some Journey Sequins Special Celebration onto the panel and popped it up on the card base with Journey Foam Squares.

I'm adding this to Just Us Girls as my second entry for Ink Blending challenge.


Remember to to get all of your Fun Stampers Journey goodness on my website at www.funstampersjourney.com/pamnutting.

Thanks for visiting and remember to dream! Enjoy!

                                                           Pam


2 comments:

  1. Love your ink blending Pam and that sentiment is nothing I have ever come across before! Your card is lovely! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somebody is having lots of fun getting inky fingers. LOL Wonderful card. :-)

    ReplyDelete