Monday, January 23, 2017

You Rock!


Hello! I'm back with a CAS card I made while playing with some fun products from Fun Stampers Journey. I am so glad I signed up as a Journey Coach. This company and it's products are outstanding and so much fun!


Aren't these rainbow hearts pretty? They were inked with various colors of Fun Stampers Journey True Color Fusion Inks. Love them! I wanted to split the inked panel. but I can't say I really like how it turned out. 

The hearts are from the Be Amazing stamp set, SS-0269, and the sentiment is part of Rock Notes, SS-0211. My card stock is also from FSJ, Whip Cream, CS-0040. Click on my link on the left sidebar to view all of our current products.

I'm entering this into Addicted to Stamps and More, which has a photo inspiration as their first challenge of the year. The theme over at CAS on Sunday is Hearts, so I'm entering there, also.



          For your blog


Thanks for visiting and spending some time with me today. Enjoy!

                                                                 Pam

4 comments:

  1. Very cut card and really like the design x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun rainbow of tiny hearts, so pretty.
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card have you made ..
    Thank you so much for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just in a rainbow mood aren't you. LOL Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete