Tuesday, May 24, 2016

CAS Father's Day Cards

Hello. Stopping by to share some CAS cards I  made with my new Clearly Besotted Just the Two of Us stamp set. The images and sentiments in this set are so sweet.


Aren't they the cutest? These cards were so easy to make. The pandas and sentiment were stamped on the panel. I stamped the koalas and colored them with markers. The panels were die cut with Whimsy Stamps Hand Stitched Rectangles, framed in black and adhered to a card base. Doesn't get much easier than that and I love them!

I am entering these into The Paper Players #296 which is a sketch challenge. I hope I haven't deviated too far from the sketch.


Gotta run! The sun is shining and I'm off to buy and plant some flowers. Have a great day. Enjoy!

                                                               Pam





4 comments:

  1. Cute set of cards, Pam! The images are adorable, and I love the stitched rectangles. Thanks for joining us for the sketch challenge this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fun. :-) I think pandas are the new "it" animal. Hope things are going great for you. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam your cards are just super cute! I know a little girl who would love to give those on Father's Day!! A clever use of the image to represent both elements of the sketch. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam, your cards are just adorable! Perfect for any Daddy! I love the images you used to interpret the sketch! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete