Saturday, March 12, 2016

CASology #188

Hello. I have a card to pop into the CASology: Week 188 challenge. This week's cue card is 'laugh'.


I bought this stamp set at the Rubber Cottage booth at last year's Stamp Show and thought it was so funny. I decided to go super CAS and just ink the giraffe and sentiments in black. It literally took less than 5 minutes to make. (Kind of makes up for the ones that take forever.) Do you think I find it so funny because I'm less than 5 feet tall and everything is "up" to me? Maybe.


Today was the St. Patrick's Parade here in Syracuse and it is a huge event. My Irish  Princess danced down the street with her dance school and somehow I got a fabulous picture right after they had finished a dance and were walking by.



Yep, waving to her loyal fans! Love that girl!

Have a great end of the weekend. Enjoy!

                                                               Pam

4 comments:

  1. Sweet card! I love that Giraffe and long tall sentiment! : ) Great card of your cutie patootie!! Must be you are enjoying some pretty amazing spring weather!! I was born and raised in Lockport : ) still have lots of rellies in upstate NY : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giraffe's are one of my fave wild animals. The black and white is striking. Your Irish Princess has a smile to light the world. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again, I'm eons behind in commenting; hopefully the '*love this* thought bubbles reached you! Your giraffe...hahahahaha! Brilliant card. As for your little princess: what a gem! She sure has a light up a room smile!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete