Friday, October 16, 2015

Heart you

After seeing the current challenges at CASology: Week 168: You and CAS(E) this Sketch: # 145, I decided to create a card for both of them.



Of course, I reached for my Winnie & Walter Big Bold You stamp set. I love the Big Bold series of stamps from W&W. You can create any sentiment you want with them. I stamped the 'you' in rainbow colors on my panel. Admittedly, I forgot the blue ink when inking my sentiment. Rather than pitching the piece into the recycle bin, I decided to add my die cut heart in blue. The die cut I used is one of the hearts in the Wplus9 Stackers Hearts set.

The panel was die cut with the largest rectangle from SSS Stitched Rectangles (yes, I use these all the time!) and adhered to a blue card base. I then added the die cut heart with foam and my card was finished.



I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Enjoy!

                                                                         Pam



5 comments:

  1. Love your rainbow of colorful 'you's. What a pretty and happy card. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam this is so so pretty, I love the rainbow of you's. Thank you for sharing with usu at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so pretty and fun! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A rainbow of you's, Pam ... how fabulous ... what a brilliant background for that bold blue heart! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep....crushing all over your rainbow set of you's and the charming big heart...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete