Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Birthday Balloons

I'm back with  a CAS birthday card I made for CAS(E) this Sketch # 144 and The Paper Players #266 challenges.




Here's the current sketch by N@ Ali at CAS(E) this Sketch # 144 -


I chose a small balloon stamp from the Technique Tuesday Turn 29 set for my repeat stamping. The balloons were stamped in red, yellow and green inks, which are the colors for the color challenge at The Paper Players: #266 by Jaydee this week. The sentiment is from the SSS Balloon Sentiments stamp and dies set.

The stamped panel was die cut with Mama Elephant Femme Frames and adhered to a red card base. Like I said very CAS, quick & easy.

My 3 day weekend is over and I'm off to school! Have a lovely week. Enjoy!

                                                                  Pam

5 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so fun! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, vibrant, bold and so celebratory, Pam! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really fun card Pam, great colours and lovely CAS design x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bold and bright birthday card - great use of the colours! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little balloons have buoyed my spirits! Super sweet!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete