Monday, June 1, 2015

Click Your Heels Together Three Times

Good Monday morning! Time is running out at the CASology: Week 148 Challenge - Story. I just had to use another stamp that jumped into my bag at the stamp show this past weekend. This is from one of my all time favorite stories.


The stamp was purchased from the Technique Junkies booth, which was one of my favorites. I know I bought quite a few stamps from there and learned some great techniques that I can't wait to share. It was inked in black onto Neenah CS. I added Stickles Fine Dry Red Glitter to the shoes. Then the panel was adhered to red glitter CS and added to a card base. Love that story because there truly is "no place like home".


I'm off to begin the work week. Have a great day. Enjoy!

                                                                         Pam


9 comments:

  1. Great take on the cue card and such a fun card. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on an old favourite story! So glad you joined us at CASology this week, Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Total fun, red, glittered shoes! I get that story! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glittery red shoes...too cool! Fabulous take on a most marvelous story!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool card! Congrats on your shout-out at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card Pam! Congrats on the recognition! So well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Stickles are genius Pam. Those shoes HAVE to sparkle! :-)

    ReplyDelete