Thursday, April 16, 2015

Hello Little One

I hope everyone is enjoying their week. The week back after spring break is always tough. This year it was compounded by state tests and out first taste of warm spring weather. Sure made it tougher for the kids to be in a classroom.


Spring also means lots of  babies starting to arrive. I needed to replenish my supply of baby cards and while looking through my stash, I came across a stamp I have never used and forgot I own. I'm sure that's never happened with any of you. (wink) The stamp is from the Unity Stamp Company Hello Little One stamp set. In addition to the cute elephant, the set includes a sweet penguin and giraffe. 

I used a SSS Stitched Circle die to die cut the front of my card base. I used two of the dies to create the gray frame around the opening. The elephant was stamped inside the opening with Memento gray flannel ink. I added a heart from the set with Picked Raspberry distress ink. Wink of Stella was used over the stamped images for added shine.

One of the sentiments from the set was stamped with the same gray ink and cut into a banner. I then used the gray CS to mount the banner on.

I would like to enter this card into these challenges:

     Crooked Stamper Sketch Challenge #3 - sketch below
     The Card Concept #33 - photo inspiration below (I used the gray & hot pink colors)
     Shopping Our Stash #197: Lost & Found  (use something recently rediscovered - my stamp set)
     CASology: Week 142 - Sweet



I'm off to the New Jersey shore tomorrow. My Irish Princess is competing at Feis at the Beach. The dancers are competing on the beach and there's an amusement park. Looks like so much fun!


As always, thanks for stopping by. I love reading your wonderful comments. Enjoy!

                                                             Pam



18 comments:

  1. Love the crisp and clean look of your card Pam, perfect for a baby card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable baby card! Thanks for playing my CSSC sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again, with a different hat: YAY for the discovery and use of a stamp set! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely ADORE this Pam. That is the sweetest little elephant I have seen, and I absolutely love how you have framed him! That little red heart is the perfect touch! So glad you shared your sweet creation with us at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Pam! The little elephant is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope. Never happens with me ;) Love elephants on baby cards and your CAS design is wonderful. Glad you joined in at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute CAS design. Ellies and little ones always go together. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you had a wonderful time at the beach, Pam! I love your sweet effalump baby card! And go you for using that NBUS!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! Love the sweet CAS design! Thanks so much for playing along with The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute card perfect for a new baby x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute card perfect for a new baby x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute, cute and cute, Pam! Your little elephant is adorable AND you're given me inspiration for a card for another challenge! THANK YOU! Off to find my little ellie right away! Hope you had a marvelous time at the beach; the photo looks amazing!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable CAS baby card! Love that cute elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute lovely baby card!!! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at CASology!!!!
    -Please join us again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute and a nice CAS design! Thanks for accepting the Lost and Found Challenge at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute card, fab take on the sketch. thanks for joining us at Shopping our stash for the Lost and Found challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute and clean baby card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete