Wednesday, March 11, 2015

you're dino-mite

I made a birthday card for my dinosaur loving granddaughter who just turned four. I just had to use Lawn Fawn's CrittersFrom the Past  stamp set. Don't you love Lawn Fawn's stamps? So sweet and adorable!


I used some papers from the Lawn Fawn Let's Polka 6 x 6 paper pad. The t-rex was stamped on the purple dot paper and then fussy cut. A Martha Stewart grass punch that I believe has been discontinued was used to cut the green dot grass. A piece of blue stripe paper was cut for the sky. The trees were stamped on white CS, colored with Vintage Photo and Peeled Paint Distress Markers and fussy cut. The clould was di cut using the Mama Elephant Landscape Trio Creative Cuts.

The pieces for my scene were adhered to a top folding Neenah card base. Some were popped up with foam for extra dimension. The 'you're dino-mite' sentiment is from the Lawn Fawn stamp set. 'Happy Birthday' is from the Reverse Confetti Lots to Say stamp set. Needless to say, she loved her card.

I am entering this into the current Lawnscaping Challenge: Dots & Stripes.


Thanks so much for stopping by and a huge thanks if you leave me a comment and/or become a follower. I'd love to visit you, too. Enjoy!

                                                           Pam

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Pam ... that adorable little lavender dinosaur looks perfectly at home in his (or her!) forest-y home ... not surprising your granddaughter loved it, it's so fun and fabulous for a little four year old! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Pam! Makes me think of my 19 year old son who grew up playing with dinosaurs 24/7! His dream was to be a Paleontologist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam a perfect for a dinosaur loving 4 year old!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So perfect for a 4 year old -- just adorable

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. This is fantastic! I can see why she loved it. Who wouldn't want a purple polka dotted dinosaur for their birthday. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete