Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Time to Celebrate!

Do you find masculine cards as hard to create as I do? They are some of the hardest cards for me to make.

While I was cleaning up (yes, it happens occasionally ... very occasionally) I ran across some pieces of die cuts and other bits and bobs in a bin that I had never used. One was a very cool clock I thought would be great on a guy card.


 I added it to a piece of gray stripe paper from Lawn Fawn's Let's Polka 6x6 paper pad. I stamped the sentiment and added it to a piece of black CS. Both the clock and sentiment are adhered to the CS with fun foam for added dimension. I adhered the panel to a top folding card base.

Maybe I should clean up more often if I'm going to find cool pieces like this. (Maybe summer break? Maybe.)

I'm entering this into these challenges:

     Time Out Challenge #25 - "Rock Around the Clock"
     ShowCASe Your Style Challenge #9 - Birthdays  
     Uniko Studio Challenge #18 - Birthdays



Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by.

                                                                       Pam

4 comments:

  1. isn't it great when you find stash that you can use and this clock is a real find. The bg paper is so perfect for a guy card. Thanks for joining Uniko and Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam that clock is fantastic! I have a bin of bits & bobs to use sometime but it just keeps getting bigger, so good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I with you on making masculine cards. I've only ever made one. I find it hard to think in a manly fashion when I have so many pretty papers and stamps. I think you've done a fantastic job with this card, love that clock and looks brilliant against the striped background. Maybe I should have a clean up, might find something exciting......So very glad you shared this with us at TIME OUT!!

    ReplyDelete