Monday, March 9, 2015

Time for a Four Leaf Clover!

Where did the weekend go? Is it just me, or do they seem to fly by for everyone? Of course, we did lose an hour due to Daylight Savings Time starting. Guess that's why I had no time to dust this weekend. (That's my story and I'm sticking to it!)


Of course, I did find make time to get some cards made. That's a priority, right?!?  On this card I used more of the gorgeous Authentique Lucky Collection papers. I added the plaid paper to my top folding card base. There was a leftover frame made from Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles on my table, so I added that to frame the plaid piece. I used my Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Duo 1 die to die cut a tag from another pattern in the collection. The four leaf clover was fussy cut from another paper. I told you they were gorgeous papers! 

I looped some green twine through a hole in the tag and adhered it onto the card with fun foam for dimension. The clover has a rhinestone added to the center and is also popped up onto the tag. 

I am entering this into the Tag You're It! Challenge #16.
  

I hope you have a great beginning to your week. Thanks for stopping by.
                                                              
                                                            Pam

8 comments:

  1. LOVE the green! I just might have to "borrow" this idea :)

    ps - I highly recommend a MISTI - it is been my go to tool the last few weeks! Nice solid stamping, and awesome, perfectly stamped die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Pam! Love all the green! what a fabulous 4 leaf clover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a sensational take on Marybeth's tag, Pam, and so awesome for St. Paddy's Day! You show me plaid and I'll follow you anywhere!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good grief woman you have become a card making machine! Don't know how you find all that time. Lots of fantastic makes. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shamrock, Pam! All those pretty greens, great tag on card, so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is very pretty, love, love it. Thanks for joining us over at TAG you're it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go green! Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pam, first, thank you so much for your warm comment on my blog. Day brightening and smile-making...and then coming here, to express my thanks: wow, wow and wow! Your clover card is nothing short of stunning! The papers, the tag, the clover...gorgeous! The rhinestone is a perfect added touch!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete