Sunday, March 29, 2015

Pink Cupcake Birthday

Hello. I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was very busy helping my son and his family move into their new house. Moving is such hard work. Today I came home to relax a bit and made some cards.


I've been seeing cupcakes everywhere lately, so I decided to make a card with one myself. The Sizzix Framelits Happy Birthday Cupcakes Set was used to make my cupcake. The stamp was inked with Ranger Pink Gumball Ink and die cut with the matching framelit. I used my  Wink of Stella Glitter Pink brush pen to color the cherry , hearts and dots on the cupcake. 

The stitched panel was made with Mama Elephant Peek a Frame die cuts. The die cut panel was adhered to a piece of Lawn Fawn Let's Polka 6 x6 paper and added it to a card base. I used my WRMK  Corner Chomper to round the bottom two corners. The sentiment, which is included in the same stamp and framelits set, was stamped on another piece of the Lawn Fawn paper and adhered to the panel. I used foam tape to adhere the cupcake,

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

     The Card Concept - Cupcakes, where I was inspired by the pink cupcakes
     Freshly Made Sketches #179 - the sketch that I used
     Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes
     Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #137 - Make Your Mark
      Simply Create too Challenge #82 - Anything Goes





Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. Have a great week. Enjoy!

                                                             Pam

11 comments:

  1. I recognized that sketch from FMS, although was visiting from The Card Concept. Great bright patterns on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card warm hello from california
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! The polka dots and stripes work so well together and that cupcake is gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, the polka dots background is fabulous, and goes so well with the card. Thanks for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply adorable! I love the mix of polka dots and stripes! So happy you could join us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cheerful polka dots and stripes are just perfect for the cute cupcake! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card and yummy looking cupcake! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your fun card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummy!
    Fabulous card!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete