Friday, March 20, 2015

CSSC #2 & Fusion

Wow! Thanks so much for all the sweet comments on my one layer bunny card. After all the agonizing, I do like how it came out. I'm liking one layer cards more and more. Today I'm back to layers and undecided on if I like this card.


This began by stamping a poppy from My Favorite Things Pretty Poppies in Chipped SapphirePicked Raspberry and Seedless Preserves Distress Inks. Two masks were made from Post-It Tape so I could stamp over some of the flowers. I then die cut the panel with Spellbinders Oval Dies and sponged around it with the Picked Raspberry ink. The sentiment is from the same stamp set, stamped in Versafine, cut with an oval punch from Fiskars and sponged with the same ink. 

The panel was adhered to fun foam and popped up onto  A Muse pink pinstripe CS. I pulled out my Mama Elephant Femme Frames dies to cut the frame from pink CS. The piece was adhered to a top folding card base.

Even though I am not sure I am totally happy with this I will enter it into:

     The Fusion Card Challenge - Floral Fusion




So glad it's the weekend! I hope you enjoy yours and thanks for stopping by.

                                                              
Pam




2 comments:

  1. So pretty! At first I thought the pinstriped paper was canvas. :) Thanks for playing my CSSC #2!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete