Tuesday, March 10, 2015

CAS Floral Birthday

Hello. I hope everyone is having a good week. Today's card is a quick one I made for CAS Colors & Sketches Challenge #114. I believe I can just squeek it into the challenge.


This was the inspiration photo showing the challenge colors:

                               

First I cut my panel with the largest die from the Mama Elephant Peek a Frame Creative Cuts dies.The flower and leaves are from the A-Muse Mini Blooms stamp set. I used Grape JuicePool, and Field Greens Hero Arts shadow inks to stamp. The sentiment is from Sweet 'n Sassy's Keep in Touch, Too stamp set and was stamped onto one of the banners from the matching Banner Dies set. I used foam squares to adhere the banner to the card.

In retrospect, I think I should have stamped the flower in the right corner blue and all three of the middle ones purple for a more pleasing balance. 

Thanks for stopping by. I always love hearing from you.

                                                    Pam

7 comments:

  1. Pretty card and I think the colours look fine just the way they are. Thanks for playing at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sweet little blossoms look terrific in our challenge colors! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S! I hope you'll come back soon for another challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you did manage to squeak it in too, so pretty, lovely use of the challenge colours. Thanks for playing along at CC&S
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week Pam. I like the randomness of the stamped flowers. Sometimes too much order can create a very clinical look. Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Pam! Love all the pretty stamped flowers and the fun banner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww aren't those little blooms sweet. CAS wonderfulness Pam. :-)

    ReplyDelete