Thursday, February 12, 2015

Sparkle

Today I have a sparkly Valentine's Day card to share.


For this card I used a Memory Box Texture Brilliant stencil and Wendy Vecchi Gold Embossing Paste. The embossing paste was applied over the stencil to a Neenah card stock panel. While the embossing paste was still wet, I added Tim Holtz Distress Stickles Dry Glitter in Clear Rock Candy. 

After the panel dried, I trimmed it and added it to a Neenah card base that I had inked the edges of with Delicata Golden Glitz Ink. That same gorgeous gold ink was used to stamp one of the hearts in the Hero Arts Four Hearts stamp set. I cut out the heart and used foam tape to adhere it to my card.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

     AAA Cards: Game 32 - LOVE



Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I so appreciate them all. 

                                                               Pam



8 comments:

  1. Wow ... this is gorgeous Pam. LOVE the sparkly gold embossing paste with the beautiful stencil. And love the gold ink you've used for your heart as well ... it's on my wish list! :) Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love your card. That stencil is so neat and I love the color you used. So glad you could play along at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can almost see all the love radiating out of your sparkly background. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Valentine card, I love the Ray of sunshine behind your heart. Thanks for leaving me a kind comment at A Vintage Journey.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous!!! Love the colored texture paste. More great stamping too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, so glad you entered this card! I just love it. The embossed stencil is terrific with the gold. Thank you so much for playing AAA Cards, Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  7. all that sparkles is gold! Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete