Tuesday, November 4, 2014

A Birthday Card for Michael Finnegan

Hello. Today when I got home from work I needed to make a quick birthday card for a special little boy turning two. I found an image I colored last year, before any Copic coloring instruction, so be kind, please. The image is from a Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps set that I can no longer find on their website called Special Boy Cocoa. I love this sweet mouse.


The image from my stash was of Cocoa and a baseball hat. I simply matted it on blue and black card. I also stamped one of the sentiments from the set and matted onto the same colors. The blue and black card was then layered onto my Neenah card base. Next I added a piece of birthday patterned paper from my scrap stash. The panels with the image and the sentiment were adhered with foam tape to add some dimension.

A simple, quick card  that turned out fairly well. Hey, when you're two you don't care about the card anyway, just ripping open some wrapping paper. I hope Michael Finnegan enjoys what's inside.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are enjoying whatever it is that you love doing.

                                                             Pam

2 comments:

  1. Oh I think he'll like his card even though he's just two. It has a hat and a mouse. :-) Cute card Pam. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling card for a little guy! Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete